Friday 29 May 2020

Day 68 - Stay Alert


Day 68 - Happy Friday!


Had a busy day of shopping deliveries, zoom meetings, delivering shopping and walking.

I have finally managed to get one delivery for next week from Sainsbury's so I am really chuffed about that.  Tesco still has a limit of 80 items you can order which isn't enough for 3 families, so I am hopeful Sainsbury's is the way forward.

Its been a lovely sunny day, albeit a little windy here today.  Had a very small time sitting outside on our new seating with my laptop, but it got a bit windy.


We went for our walk tonight and as you can see Teddy was in good form.  He got another gold star tonight as he was a really good boy at coming back to us especially when there were people up ahead of us.  I feel so ladylike whilst going out for a walk, not! - as you can see I have my nice dress on with my trainers, actually they are Simon's old running trainers he has long grown out of.


The sun looked lovely tonight as you can see.  

Not sure what we are going to do this weekend, I think I may have talked the rest of the family into getting up early on Sunday morning and going to the seaside.  Let's hope we can do it as we have really missed going there.

What else are you all up to this weekend?  It's a bit of a strange time, isn't it?  We can meet up, but we can't meet up, but we can, but socially distanced, but not many people, but 6 people, it's all so confusing!  

So until tomorrow....keep your distance!!




No comments:

Post a Comment