Monday 25 May 2020

Day 64 - Stay Alert


Day 64 on this very warm and sunny Bank Holiday Monday.


Chris showing that it is bring your Company car home weekend!  |t is funny having the tractor sitting there waiting for him to jump in it the next day!

We had absolutely nothing planned today, so it has been an extremely lazy day.  I did a bit of washing.  Had breakfast outside on our new seating (not all the seats have arrive yet), but we managed.  Had a lovely open sandwich for lunch.  Then lazed around a bit more and then got in the lay z spa for a little while and read some more of my book.  It was just so lovely.  As it was quite warm the spa just cooled me down a bit as it wasn't too warm in there.


We had homemade pizza for tea, which was lovely and then went on our usual evening family walk.  We had a nice leisurely time.  All in all, I have to say we had a fairly lazy weekend.  I still haven't done the ironing - I will have to do it over this week or we won't have anything to wear soon!


So we have a 4 day working week ahead and by the looks of it some lovely weather.  You all have a good week and until tomorrow....keep your distance!




No comments:

Post a Comment