Thursday 28 May 2020

Day 67 - Stay Alert

Day 67 - And here we are on another Thursday.



Been a fairly quiet day in the office, but I managed to keep myself busy in between doing the ironing and any other jobs that needed doing.

I have just finished doing online shopping for delivery tomorrow. Tesco is very annoying as they will only allow you 80 items, which isn't enough for 3 families shopping for the week.  At least it is all sorted now.  We have 2 different deliveries as couldn't get click and collects which is really odd, but I don't mind it makes it easier for us.

We went for our evening walk earlier and Teddy has been awarded a gold star.  We saw some people ahead of us and I whistled and he came back after the second whistle.  I was so proud of him.  He normally puts his fingers up at us and carries on, but tonight for some reason he came back for his little treat.

We haven't really got anything planned for the weekend, which is a little concern, but I am sure we can make use of our new seating and the spa.  We may have to find somewhere to walk to.  I would love to go to the beach, but I am still not comfortable with it. Maybe early in the morning or late at night we will have to see.

Not a lot has really happened, to be honest.  We have had a few deliveries today.  The boys have regressed and had a football goal delivered today. They haven't had one of those for a few years, but I think being locked up for a few weeks has been getting to them and they want to kick the football around for a while.  Chris said earlier that he thought the years of the fence being knocked around with a ball and bare patches on the grass were behind us now!  At least they are having a good time whilst having to be here.

So until tomorrow... stay alert and keep your distance!





No comments:

Post a Comment