Friday 24 April 2020

Day 33 - Lockdown

Day 33 of Lockdown.

So here we are Friday 24th April 2020 and its now the weekend - lots of weekend fun and sun to enjoy ahead, obviously in lockdown.

As you can see the blossom on our lovely apple tree has started to come out.  I absolutely love this tree when it looks like this.  The nasty wasps like it too soon.

Do you know what I really haven't got a clue what to write about today. I worry I am running out of material as we are not exactly doing loads.
We have been and delivered the shopping to the parents and had to go and collect some goods we had ordered.  I know they are not exactly urgent but we collected some Barn Paint that we needed.  Our outside fence and Car port/sheds were looking a little tattered and we were worried the weather wasn going to get to them, so thought whilst it is good weather we could get them painted.

I have been busy since I got back at work and the youngest little fella (No not 'Ant Boy') has made dinner tonight. He made Mexican wraps, which happen to be his absolute favourite.  They were delicious and although we had to wait until he had finished playing football on the X-Box all is well.

We have plans for the weekend, so I shall let you know what we are thinking.  Obviously go out shopping for loads of house things and clothes and have a coffee at Costa - Oh no we are not allowed :-(. So we are going to start painting the fence and the Car Port/Sheds. Mow some more of the meadow grass. Clean some Farm signs.  Baking some Breakfast Muffins, Matthew wants to make a Bakewell tart and we have some Lemons, so I think a lemon Drizzle will be on the menu.  BBQ either Saturday or Sunday will be lovely as I think the weather is going to be nice.  I hope to be able to maybe get a bit of sun or that fake tan will have to come out again.  

So I am now signing off for the week and until tomorrow...keep your distance!




No comments:

Post a Comment