Thursday 11 June 2020

Day 81 - Stay Alert


Day 81 - And its Thursday!  Not been a great day here weather-wise, in fact, it has been miserable and cold.


Not a lot has happened since I last blogged. I have been at work again and it has been fairly quiet, although I do have plenty to do.

It is our usual phone calls evening to check on what our relatives want from the shopping collection tomorrow.  We are still doing Sainsbury's as they have no limits on anything which helps, although I do wonder what substitutions we might get tomorrow.  I got everything on the list and went to check out and it had lost my slot that I booked last week, so I had to start again - I was not happy!  I still have my slot and now my shopping.  Collect at 8am tomorrow.

I had a play with my coffee this afternoon as you can see.  I thought it looked a bit like a love heart - arhh!

I slept much better last night, but my back is starting to hurt a little bit now.  I haven't since my chiropractor for a while as he had to cancel my appointment because of the virus so it's been at least 6 months now and I usually see him every 3-4 months.  I think I am going to have to do some more pilates or I am going to struggle soon.

I had best go as Chris wants me to cut his hair and then I have a date with a lovely bubble bath.

So until tomorrow, you all stay safe and...keep your distance!






No comments:

Post a Comment