Wednesday 10 June 2020

Day 80 - Stay Alert

Day 80 - What a dreary day this has been.



Just thought I would share a picture of late tea tonight.  We had baked Carbonara.  Simon made fresh pasta, which was delicious.  We then had a Cook Shop Sticky Toffee Pudding and Matthew made the custard.  A family effort.

I then took Teddy for a little walk in the misty rain.  It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be and we had a nice time together.  He was absolutely soaked when we got back.  There were so many puddles.

Had a fairly busy day at work, which is great as I like to keep myself busy.

I didn't sleep too well last night.  I just couldn't get to sleep, not sure what my brain was up to.  I have felt shattered today and hope to sleep better tonight.

The more this goes on the more frustrating I feel it becomes. Yes, we have got into a routine of doing things, but I find myself getting a bit fed up.  I really feel for the people that a furloughed at the moment if they haven't got anything else to do as every day feels the same and I have been working.

Simon has been given his timetable for the next few weeks.  He goes back on Monday and then has a further 5 sessions which spread out randomly. Finished around 20th July.  What was encouraging today is that he asked for some help with his Chemistry work and Matthew didn't start that particular work until the beginning of year 11, so we hope they are giving him extra work to do early.

So until tomorrow.... stay alert and keep your distance!



No comments:

Post a Comment