Saturday 6 June 2020

Day 76 - Stay Alert


Day 76 and its Saturday!


Guess where 3 of us went this morning?  We got up at 7am and got ourselves ready for our little trip.  The 3 of us consisted of Me, Chris and Teddy. The other 2 decided they wanted to say in bed.  It was really windy and quite cold, but the sun did shine for us.  It was extremely quiet; much fewer people around than last week. I am thinking that is probably because of the weather.  We had a lovely walk along the front from the Pier to the end of the promenade.  We also managed to grab a coffee and breakfast roll from one of the tea shops.  Whilst we were driving Teddy absolutely loved it.  He decided that whilst we would walk on the promenade he would walk along the beach - crazy dog.  

We got home to 2 boys that had only just got up.  We then cleaned the house and I decided I would clean the kitchen cupboards out.  I have done around 4-5 hours and I still have more to do.  It's not that big a kitchen but I emptied them all out and also cleaned down all the doors and moved things around on the worktops.  I will finish it tomorrow as I need to complete it or it will annoy me.

We had burgers in brioche buns, along with onion rings and homemade wedges.  Then obviously a slice of Matthews Millionaires Shortbread, which was amazing.  That boy annoys me as he is better than me at baking.  His pastry is to die for!

Its rained on and off all day here - we need the rain but it makes it feel so depressing.  Let's hope we it rains all night and nice in the day - that would be ideal, wouldn't it.

So you all take care and until tomorrow.... keep your distance!

I LOVE GOING TO FELIXSTOWE FOR WALK.  IF YOU CAN GET TO A SEASIDE AND SAFE DISTANCE IT DOES WONDERS!






No comments:

Post a Comment